Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly posed a few questions to Secretary of State Anthony Blinken after Republicans portrayed him as responsible for the world’s problems. And, as it happens, the Trump administration has left quite a mess for the current administration to clean up.
Connolly did a great job asking the questions that needed to be asked during his five minutes on the committee grilling Blinken. He set the record straight with Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine, NATO and the Paris Agreement.
On Iran becoming a nuclear power, Blinken responded to Connolly, saying the Trump administration had decided to leave the JCPOA. Connolly noted that Republicans opposed the JCPOA, also known as the Iran nuclear deal.
Watch Connolly and Blinken dismantle Republican talking points in just five minutes:
And it wasn’t just Connolly:
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree