A Rohtas district court in Bihar on Thursday sentenced a man to death for the rape and murder of a girl.
District and Supplementary Sessions Judge Manoj Kumar also fined the convict 76,000 rupees, while saying his offense was “monstrous” and fell in the “rarest of the rare” category.
According to Additional Attorney General Vidya Sagar Rai, an FIR was filed by the victim’s mother at Kargahar District Police Station on June 18, 2009.
The complainant, who is a widow, had alleged that the convict snuck into her home and alienated her underage daughter after a sexual assault.
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth