The Dalai Lama has issued an apology after a video showing him asking a child to ‘suck’ his tongue sparked outrage online.
The 87-year-old Buddhist priest says he “regrets the incident” and wishes to apologize to “the boy and his family, as well as his many friends around the world, for any hurt his words may have caused “, according to a statement released Monday by his office.
“His Holiness often teases the people he meets in an innocent and playful way, even in public and in front of the cameras,” the statement added.
Dalai Lama is a title given by the Tibetan people to the first spiritual leader of the Gelug or “Yellow Hat” school of Tibetan Buddhism, the newest and most dominant of the four major schools of Tibetan Buddhism.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth