Lori Vallow Daybell’s trial ended abruptly on Wednesday due to unforeseen circumstances. The hearing will resume on Thursday.
In a statement released to East Idaho News, the prosecution team said:
“There has been a death in the family of one of the prosecutor’s main lawyers. The Court and the defense were kind enough to allow the prosecution to adapt to this personal situation.
The statement did not reveal who the death affected and whether it will result in a change to the team pursuing Vallow Daybell. So far, the prosecution has questioned the grandmother of JJ Vallow, a detective who discovered the remains of Vallow and Tylee Ryan, and an investigator who investigated the death of Tammy Daybell, who is the first wife of the husband of Vallow Daybell.
Vallow Daybell, along with her husband Chad Daybell, are charged with killing Vallow, Ryan and Tammy in Idaho in 2019. Chad Daybell will be tried separately from Vallow Daybell. In Arizona, Vallow Daybell is accused of conspiring to kill her first husband, who was fatally shot by his late brother in 2019.
For the latest true crime and justice news, subscribe to the “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” podcast. Listen to the latest episode:
Join Nancy Grace for her new online video series designed to help you protect what you love most: your children.
[Featured image: Tony Blakeslee/East Idaho News via AP, Pool, File]
Origin of message: online crime
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree