Our 90-degree streak of heat continues, with highs in the low to mid-90s this afternoon. Denver will be about 5 to 7 degrees above normal.
We’ll see plenty of sunshine this morning and a few building clouds this afternoon.
There is very little thunderstorm activity expected across Colorado, just a few storms over the mountains.
By Thursday and Friday, expect a better chance for storms and showers, along with a gradual cool down. Expect high temperatures in the upper 80s to low 90s on Thursday, with upper 70s to low 80s on Friday.
Saturday will be the coolest and wettest day of the week with showers and thunderstorms likely and highs in the upper 70s to low 80s for Denver, and in the 60s to low 70s for the northern mountains.
Warmer and drier weather will begin to return starting early next week.
LEARN MORE: Hourly forecast | Radars | Traffic | Weather Page | 24/7 Weather Stream
Click here to watch the Denver7 live weather stream.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife