The Conservative Party raised $8,306,535 in the first quarter of 2023, more than double the amount raised by the Liberals.
The Conservatives’ first quarter funds came from 45,659 donors. The Liberals raised $3,614,224 from 30,720 donors during the same period, according to Elections Canada data.
The Conservative Party said in a press release that the fundraiser is a show of support for Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre.
“The $8,306,535 raised in the first quarter speaks to the growing movement of Canadians putting their hard-earned money behind a leader who listens to them and speaks out on their concerns,” the press release reads.
The NDP raised $1,260,952 from 15,594 donors. The Green Party raised $400,915, the Bloc Québécois raised $322,871 and the People’s Party raised $296,585.
The Conservatives’ total fundraising is down from the nearly $9.7 million they raised in the last quarter of 2022, which set a record for the most funds raised during a non-election quarter. The Liberals raised nearly $5.8 million in the last three months of 2022.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth