Congressman Andrew Clyde joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss House Republicans failure to block the FBI expansion with a massive new headquarters building during the appropriations process of the debt ceiling. Decentralization in the wake of the weaponization that has come out of the FBI would be a far better solution then giving them another massive hub, the Congressman argues. He shares that he will bring the issue to the federal level and raise the issue again when it comes to the House floor as he has received signal from other Republicans that they regret their previous vote.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife