Investigators have revealed that the shooting incident that took place in Flint on Monday, resulting in the death of Christopher Otto Jr. of Durand, was not a random act of violence as previously reported.
Instead, the Flint Township Police Department determined the fatal altercation occurred between two men traveling in a vehicle on I-75 near Miller Road.
The suspect, a 36-year-old man from Davison, allegedly shot Otto during the altercation and then drove him to Van Buren Avenue where he left him outside the vehicle.
The shooting suspect has been apprehended by police, but as of Tuesday the identity of the individual has not been released as they have yet to appear in court.
The suspect is currently being held at the Genesee County Jail. The Flint Township Police Department is investigating the incident as the shooting allegedly took place within their jurisdiction.
Those with information regarding the incident are encouraged to contact Flint Township Police at 810-600-3250 or provide anonymous advice to Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-422-JAIL.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth