CHICAGO (WLS) — Chicago police and CTA officials are asking for the public’s help in identifying two robbery suspects.
Police said they’re responsible for a strong-arm robbery that happened in the Chicago Lawn neighborhood on Aug. 24.
A woman was riding a CTA bus just after 9 p.m. near West 62nd Street and South Western Avenue, on her way to work, when three women and a man got on the bus and started battering her.
The suspects, who looked to be between 23 and 33 years old, took her cellphone before running away.
Police asked anyone with information to contact them at 312-745-4706.
INTERACTIVE SAFETY TRACKER Track crime and safety in your neighborhood
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing