The ‘My Heart Will Go On’ singer said, “I’m so sorry to let you all down again. Even if it hurts me, it’s better that we cancel everything right now until I’m gone. really ready to go back to the stage again because continuing to postpone performances would not be fair to you.
“I want everyone to know that I’m not giving up…and I can’t wait to see you again.
Six months after producing a heartbreaking video providing insight into her diagnosis of stiff-person syndrome, Celine Dion has announced that the disease is hampering “every aspect of my daily life.” She added that the muscle spasms limited her ability to sing and perform, as well as daily chores.
She claimed in December that the spasms “affect all aspects of my daily life, sometimes making it difficult for me to walk and preventing me from using my vocal cords to sing as I normally do.”
Dion also assured her followers that she had a “great team of doctors” working hard to help her recover, but acknowledged it had been a “struggle”.
“Singing is all I know. It’s what I’ve always done and what I’ve always loved to do,” she added.
The remaining 42 Dion’s Courage World Tour shows will be refunded at the original point of purchase.
For further questions, ticket holders are asked to contact the place where they first purchased them.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree