Jayne Zirkle, a reporter for War Room, joins Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro to discuss the Chinese Communist Party’s latest infiltrations into the US government. Two major cases are ongoing, exposing the CCP’s agenda against dissidents living in the United States. Pras Michel’s highly publicized trial will soon be deliberated by a jury after hearing testimony from former attorney general Jeff Session, Leonardo DiCaprio and other influential people. Michel was involved in a multimillion-dollar CCP lobbying scheme to extradite Miles Guo. A campaign to harass elite dissidents overseen by China’s Ministry of Public Security was exposed on Monday. More than 40 people have been charged in the case.
“What inextricably links the Pras Michel case and the bombing that happened on Monday is with those police stations in Chinatown, is the effort to get Miles Guo and of course the prosecution of security.”
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree