GREELEY, Colo. — The Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has issued a Senior Alert for a missing 90-year-old man from Greeley.
Keith Scritchfield, 90, was last seen around 1:30 p.m. Monday at his home in the 1600 block of 44th Avenue Court in Greeley.
According to CBI, Scritchfield’s wife last saw him sleeping in the home around 1:30 p.m. Around 2 p.m., his wife discovered that Scritchfield was no longer at the home and that their vehicle was also missing.
Scritchfield is 5 feet 7 inches tall and 170 pounds with gray hair and blue eyes. He could be driving a gray 2011 Subaru Outlook with Colorado license plate 506-CXA.
CBI said Scritchfield does not have a cell phone or wallet. He reportedly suffers from dementia, CBI said.
Anyone with information about Scritchfield’s whereabouts is asked to call 911 or the Greeley Police Department at 970-373-8247.
The Follow Up
What do you want Denver7 to follow up on? Is there a story, topic or issue you want us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing