The Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department has made an arrest and charges have been filed in connection with the May 3 murder of six-year-old Sir-Antonio Brown.
Cassandra Sledge, 18, a resident of Kansas City, Kansas, was charged today in Wyandotte County with obstructing prosecution in this case.
The charges are based on the fact that Sledge, who owns the vehicle used by the suspects to commit the murder, knowingly provided false statements to law enforcement to obstruct prosecution of the suspects.
Sledge is currently being held in Wyandotte County Jail on $40,000 bond.
“There is something serious in society when an individual says or does anything to protect the murderers of a six-year-old child,” said Chief Karl Oakman, Kansas City, Kansas Police Department .
“That can never be accepted in our community or anywhere else in America. We all need to examine our hearts and understand that this can no longer be the norm. Others out there know who these individuals are.
Little Sir-Antonio has the full support and resources of the KCKPD and our federal partners to bring these killers to justice.
This incident is being investigated by the KCKPD Major Cases Unit.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477). All tips remain anonymous and may result in a cash reward.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth