Caroline Wozniacki, a Danish former professional tennis player received the media limelight after earning the title of the 20th player in the Open era on 11 October 2010. She won a Grand Slam singles title at the 2018 Australian Open.
Caroline played tennis against Agnieszka Radwańska 17 times and won the title of the 2012 Apia International Sydney championship. She won the title of the Australian Open against Simona Halep in 2018.
Early Life of Caroline Wozniacki
Caroline Wozniacki was born on July 11, 1990, in Odense, Denmark. Her age is 32 and her horoscope is Cancer. Wozniacki loves to celebrate her birthday every July 11 with her friends and family. Her parents are Piotr Woźniacki (father) and Anna Stefaniak (mother). Her mother was a volleyball player and her father was a footballer.
She spent her early life with Patrik Wozniacki, a professional footballer. Her maternal grandmother is Kazimiera. Caroline holds Danish nationality and belongs to a Polish ethnic background. She is a Polish Catholic by religion. She studied at Harvard Business School. Then, she joined Marie Kruses Skole.
Caroline Wozniacki’s Husband
She is married to an American former basketball player, David Lee. Caroline met her husband at friend’s a dinner party in Miami in December 2015. Caroline announced her relationship with David at the Grand Villa Casa Casuarina in 2017. They got engaged when Lee dropped to one knee and asked Caroline to be his wife while vacating Bora Bora in November 2017.
Wozniacki’s proposed ring consists of a large oval diamond set on a diamond-paved band made of 8.8-Carat followed by the designation of Hamra Diamonds. They tied the wedding knot on June 15, 2019. She dolled up a floral lace-embroidered gown with a classic cathedral-length tulle veil and walked with her father.
Caroline Wozniacki’s Relationships
Caroline was previously engaged to Rory McIlroy, a Northern Irish professional golfer. She met Rory when she arrived at the PGA of America. After some time, they started dating each other in 2011. Caroline was engaged to Rory in January 2014. They separated only after two months of engagement as Rory wasn’t ready for the marriage.
Caroline dated J.J. Watt in 2015. Watt is an American football defensive end. They dated each other for some time and got separated. Caroline was also rumored with Feliciano López in 2014.
Caroline Wozniacki, Mother of Two
She is a mother of two children, a son, and a daughter. Her son, James Wozniacki Lee was born on October 24, 2022, while Olivia Wozniacki was born on June 11, 2021.
Caroline Wozniacki’s Net Worth & Earnings
As of 2023, Caroline has an estimated net worth of $50 million which she earned as a Tennis player. She received $10 million to $20 million from her winning and endorsement. Caroline is sponsored by brands like Adidas, Yonex, Rolex, Sony Ericsson, and Proactiv. This made her earn $10 million from sponsorship.
She is also endorsed by Babolat and Yonex and works as a partner with Turkish Airlines, Compeed BlisterPatch, Godiva Chocolatier, Lympo, Rolex, USANA, and more. Caroline paid $13.5 million with her husband for a condominium in West Hollywood which she sold at $11 million in May 2019. She paid $13.5 million for a condo in Miami and sold it with her husband for $16.25 million in February 2021.
Professional Career of Caroline Wozniacki
- Wozniacki earned the ranking of No. 2 in the world in her junior year.
- Caroline played at the premier 18-and-under junior tour on the ITF Junior Circuit.
- She played against Hanne Skak Jensen and moved up to Grade 3 and Grade 4 tournaments.
- She won the match against Gisela Dulko at the Australian Open and entered the round of 16,
- Caroline became 30th-seeded and entered the Grand Slam tournament at the French Open.
- Caroline defeated the fifth seed, Anabel Medina Garrigues, and won her first WTA Tour title at the Nordic Light Open.
- She won the Summer Olympics while playing against world No. 12, Daniela Hantuchová.
- She defeated Dominika Cibulková, Marion Bartoli, and Alizé Cornet, and won her second WTA Tour title at the New Haven Open.
- Besides, she has also appeared in her first tv show, DR2 Premiere, and Ballers.
FAQs of Caroline Wozniacki
What is Caroline Wozniacki’s Height?
Caroline has a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall. She has a body weight of 63 kg. Wozniacki has a body measurement of 37-26-36 inches and she wears a dress size of 8 (US). Her eyes are blue and hair is blonde in color and her shoe size is 10 (US).
What happened to Caroline Wozniacki?
Caroline suffered from rheumatoid arthritis. She was about to play in the 2018 US Open, and she was diagnosed with arthritis in October 2018.
Why did Caroline Wozniacki retire?
She retired because she wanted to focus on her personal life rather than tennis. Caroline also wanted to expand her family so she retired.
Are Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki still friends?
Yes, Serena and Caroline are still friends. In 2011, they started spending time with each other and Caroline also invited Serena and her husband to her marriage ceremony.
Has Caroline Wozniacki won a Grand Slam?
Yes, Caroline won a grand slam for the first time in 2006. She won the title of junior Grand Slam champion.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing