Chattanooga Police say officers were called to Memorial Park North on Thursday afternoon after reports of gunfire.
The CPD was informed shortly after 5 p.m. that shots had been fired near the emergency entrance.
A witness reported hearing a popping sound which they believed to be a gunshot. Two minutes after receiving the call, two Chattanooga police officers arrived at the hospital and entered the building.
Upon investigation, CPD officers determined that there was no threat to or near the hospital where the alleged gunshot was heard.
The Chattanooga Police Department and CHI Memorial Hospital concluded that there was no shooter or any danger present.
However, police are still investigating the incident to determine the reason for the reported disturbance.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree