Hello readers of scammers and liars! Thank you so much for being here and reading this little message.
On my podcast, we have something called The Gourmet Coffee Guideline. This means that if you can afford a dirty latte or chai or a cinnamon-iced dolce no whip with a sprinkle of natural sugar on top, you should consider donating to your favorite blog or podcast.
And if you haven’t paid more than five bucks for a coffee this year because things are tight, you shouldn’t.
The fact is, many of us are more than willing to part with five bucks for a caffeinated drink – but close our wallets to a source of information that provides us a daily alarm clock of informative news. But Crooks and Liars has real the people who write here, and real expenses like server space (very expensive!) to keep the videos coming. You know data isn’t free and it’s worth supporting because C&L keeps it progressive.
So if you can afford a latte, buy one for us with a contribution. And if you can, buy a round for all staff with a donation of $25 or more! THANKS.
Or you can mail a check to:
528 Palisades Drive Suite 548
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
And you can subscribe here and get a one-year ad-free subscription:
In the comments below, please share what C&L means to you, and also, what’s your favorite coffee drink?
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth