According to the most recent CBS News/YouGov poll conducted in June, Trump maintained a significant 38-point advantage over DeSantis.
HELP US CONTINUE TO BRING YOU THE BEST NEWS, OPINIONS
Shortly after the poll’s publication, President Trump made a significant announcement on Thursday. He disclosed that he has been indicted in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s investigation for allegedly retaining classified documents in violation of the Espionage Act. The unsealed indictment revealed a total of 37 counts.
The start of a series of accusations against Trump was followed by a recent CBS News/YouGov poll indicating an 8-point increase in his popularity compared to his competitors.
Republican respondents to the poll were asked, “If the 2024 Republican primary or caucus in your state were held today, which ONE of the candidates you are considering, or might consider, would you vote for?”
Trump garnered 62 percent support, while DeSantis received 16 percent. No other candidate managed to reach even half of DeSantis’s support, with Vivek Ramaswamy coming in third at seven percent.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WAYNEDUPREE.COM
Trump is facing multiple indictments in New York and Fulton County. These include charges related to hush money payments, retention of classified documents, obstruction of justice, and election crimes.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing