Brian Pritchard who serves as the 1st vice chair of the Georgia Republican Party joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss why a Republican House, Senate and administration are not able to shut down the political witch hunt in Fulton County. Pritchard says that the current leadership is attempting to covert up vote fraud that occurred in the 2020 election in Georgia and that massive grassroots support for Trump has the establishment Republicans in full panic mode.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing