Garrett Ziegler, founder of Marco Polo, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss Hunter Biden’s plea deal and reactions to IRS whistleblower who has come forward to say he recommends charges of crime. Today the Daily Mail reported that Hunter Biden’s investigation stemmed from the fact that he spent his prostitutes and engaged in sex trafficking. 2 line agents with the IRS came forward and a smoking gun on display from 2020 was revealed. Ziegler identifies prosecutors as the most corrupt individuals implicated in sweeping Hunter Biden’s crimes under the rug.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’