BOLINGBROOK, Ill. (WLS) — A 15-year-old boy was arrested after a teenage girl was injured in a shooting in the southern suburbs on Friday afternoon, police said.
Police say the 17-year-old girl, shot near Lexington Drive and Lee Lane, is in stable condition.
Area residents were ordered to shelter in place as police search for the teenage suspect, who has since been arrested and charged with aggravated assault with a firearm.
Police said the shooting happened during a drug deal.
Police did not immediately provide further information about the shooting.
Police said anyone with information about the shooting can contact the Bolingbrook Police Department’s Investigations Division at 630-226-8620 or, to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at 630-378-4772.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing