Niko and Isagi will renew their long-standing rivalry in Blue Lock Chapter 218, reigniting one of the series’ classic rivalries. As we watch how the characters have developed through battles, the rivalries continue to shift and now it looks like Barou and Isagi will face each other. Since Niko is the one who initially fueled Isagi’s ego, her development shouldn’t have come as a shock.
Niko is one of the most modest people you will meet in the real world. His ability to observe detail, however, is unmatched. Isagi’s awakening wouldn’t have happened without him. However, he doesn’t use his abilities the same way Isagi does.
Release date and where to read Blue Lock Chapter 218
Blue Lock Chapter 218 is set to release on May 14, 2023 and will be available to read on Pocket and Kodansha.
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00 p.m. BST (May 14, 2023)
- India Standard Time [India]: 8:30 p.m. IST (May 14, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 23:00 SGT (May 14, 2023)
- Philippine Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 p.m. PST (May 14, 2023)
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 7:00 a.m. PDT (May 14, 2023)
- Central summer time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 a.m. CDT (May 14, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [East Coast]: 10:00 a.m. EDT (May 14, 2023)
- Korea Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight KST (May 15, 2023)
- Japan Standard Time [Korea]: Midnight JST (May 15, 2023)
- Australian Eastern Summer Time [Australia]: 02:00 AEDT (May 15, 2023)
Read More – Jinx Manhwa Chapter 22 What To Expect And Preview
What to expect in the next chapter of Blue Lock
In Blue Lock Chapter 218, Isagi will witness another application of Meta vision, which he is unable to replicate. In the previous episode, while trying to take the loose ball, Neko thwarted it. From the first game, it was their opponent who fanned the flames of pride.
Meanwhile, Kaiser and Ness will strategize how to deal with Lorenzo and achieve their goals. When Ness realized that Kaiser would pay him less attention, he felt his level of irritation reach an all-time high. Ness seemed like the type who looked up to Kaiser and would do anything to get Kaiser focused on him, but he hasn’t had much success with that strategy lately.
Summary of the previous chapter
In Chapter 217, after Isagi’s team finally scored, the Ubers celebrated their victory. Due to the quality of their collaboration, no one in their team could stop them. Barou was his normal arrogant self, and he taunted Isagi for anticipating his next move.
After thinking about what happened in the previous second, Isagi realized that what Barou had done was indeed incredible. It wasn’t just that he discovered there was more than one vision; he also saw that Barou’s vision is distinct from Isagi’s. Isagi and her friends reunite to strategize on how to handle the impending crisis.
Isagi realized that Ubers were too far ahead strategically for anything they could throw at them to succeed. He echoed what Noa said at the start of the game, emphasizing the importance of winning in one-on-one situations. After that, he and his companions split up, positioning themselves and getting to work on their counterattack.
Read More – Return Of The Frozen Player Chapter 81 Release Date, Recap, Where To Read, And More
Read More – Quest Supremacy Chapter 86 Release Date, Recap, Where To Read, Spoilers, And More
Get the latest news from Sportslumo.com by following us on Instagram, Twitterand YouTube.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth