Williams Ifejika, better known as Lorda cryptocurrency investor, expressed surprise after Davido charged him $5 million for an endorsement.
The businessman shared a message and a screenshot on his Facebook in which he approached Davido for a one-year endorsement deal for his airtime app.
However, Davido’s management responded to his email revealing that the artist will demand $5 million (N3.7 billion).
According to Blord, his budget was $250,000 equivalent to $150 million, but he and his team were disappointed when he received Davido’s email with a whopping $5 million bill.
See his now-deleted screenshot below.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree