Jojo Wollacott picked up the injury after being near the goal post during the Black Stars’ first training session at the Baba Yara.
The goalkeeper limped off the pitch as he couldn’t continue due to the pain he was in.
JoJo did not follow the rest of the training after the incident as a precaution, as the type of injury was still unknown.
JoJo was examined ahead of Thursday’s clash against Angola at Baba Yara Sports Stadium.
Ghana’s medical team has revealed that Jojo Wollacott will be available for selection as he was cleared to train on Wednesday after suffering a soft tissue contusion of his right big toe.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree