The Vice President of the United States of America, Kamala Harris visited Ghana on March 26, 2023 as part of her trip to Africa.
She will travel to The Gambia and Tanzania respectively after leaving Ghana.
In Ghana, Kamala will visit the Cape Coast Slave Castle, which housed enslaved Africans before they were shipped across the Atlantic to be sold, mostly in the Caribbean.
She had her meeting with the President of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo, on March 27, 2023.
However, Kamala Harris visited Vibrate Studios in Accra earlier today where she met Black Sherif, Idris Elba, Amaarae, Joey B and many more.
DTS says this is “part of its efforts to engage directly with young people and highlight the vibrancy and creativity that is taking place across the continent.”
She thinks these creators/artists are the new generations of West African artists.
Additionally, this visit “sheds light on the growth of the creative economy and underscores the close ties between our country’s artistic and diaspora communities.”
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree