Controversial singer Portable has admitted that his wife Bewaji is not his first wife and that she first treated him like a daughter.
While participating in the renowned podcast the Honest Bunch, he made several revelations regarding his private life.
He claims that He Bewaji is not his first wife, despite popular belief. He claimed that his real first wife had let him down, so he chose Bewaji instead, who was more like a daughter.
He claimed that Bewaji used to support him financially and send him money when he was in need.
She persisted in supporting him, according to Portable, up until the day he decided to wed her.
Watch the video below:
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife