Baby Rexha received a disgusting gift from someone.
On Friday, March 24, the 33-year-old “I’m Good” singer took to social media to reveal that someone had sent her used toilet paper.
“Someone sent me used toilet paper 🤢,” Babe wrote on Twitter with a picture of the toilet paper and an open letter addressed to him.
Keep reading to find out more…
Fans began to react to the crude giveaway, with one person reminding her to wash her hands, to which Babe replied, “Bro, I washed them like 10 times.”
When another fan asked her if she had ever received weird and unusual gifts like this, Babe wrote: “No, this is crazy. Like wtf.
For now, it looks like Babe does not know who sent him the toilet paper.
In a recent interview, Babe explained why she could never date another musician.
Post source: Justjared
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’