Shyanne Medrano, a stunning American woman from Houston, passed away as a result of an infection brought on by a failed BBL procedure she underwent in Mexico.
According to MediaTakeOut, Medrano eventually passed away after contracting fungal meningitis from contaminated devices used during the treatment.
The dead is apparently a mother, though it is unclear how many children she had.
Shyanna reportedly crossed the border from Texas to the Mexican city of Matamoros in the country’s north.
At Clinica-K3, Medrano underwent a Brazilian butt lift (BBL) and liposuction procedure performed by Dr. Luis Manuel Rivera De Anda.
Many American women, especially those from border regions like Texas, are reportedly flooding Mexico for the treatment where you can get your body done for as little as $1,000.
For $5,000, Dr. Anda is allegedly offering complete liposuction, a BBL, and breast augmentation.
It is thought that Shyanne Medrano contracted fungal meningitis as a result of infected instruments being used during the treatment.
A rare, potentially fatal fungal infection called “fungal meningitis” causes swelling in the tissues surrounding the brain and spinal cord, claims the website.
Shyanne is thought to be one of four Texan women who passed away as a result of issues with body surgery done in Mexico.
BBLs are quite popular right now, especially among black women. According to the most recent statistics, hundreds of black women had the surgery done EVERY DAY!
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing