Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Cross has stated that he would rather die than betray CeeC’s trust.
Cross made his promise on Tuesday, during a heart-to-heart conversation with CeeC after she disclosed a personal matter to him.
He expressed astonishment at CeeC’s newfound openness with him, compared to her interactions with other housemates.
READ ALSO: BBNaija All Stars: “If Not For Age I Would’ve Dated You” – CeeC Tells Neo
While appreciating CeeC’s trust in him, Cross pledged that he would never betray her.
Speaking on his relationship with Doyin, Cross noted that “I’m actually catching cruise and fun.”
He said: “I want you to be my PADI. Like don’t worry, I’m just going to be there for you 100%.
“I can be the bad boy to every other girl in the house but I will never be one to you. As for Doyin situation thing, trust me I’m actually catching cruise and fun because the house is boring.”
“But as for you, I respect you so much just because you opened up to me, I will rather die than betray your trust,” Cross said.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing