The Ministry of Communications and Technology in Somalia has taken a significant step by instructing internet service providers to block access to popular social media platforms TikTok and Telegram, along with the gambling website 1xBet.
The directive came from Minister Jama Hassan Khalif, who cited security concerns and the nation’s ongoing fight against terrorism as the primary reasons for this decision.
The move reflects the government’s efforts to regulate online content and activities to safeguard national security interests.
The decision to restrict access to these platforms and gambling sites has sparked a stir online in the forefront of the Somalian youths on social media.
Do you see this envisioning in Ghana in sight in the incoming elections considering the tax levied on Betting earnings?
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife