• Abigail Haight Huntsman was born on the 1st May 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
• Abby was raised alongside her six siblings in Salt Lake City, Utah by her parents, Jon Huntsman Jr. (a politician and the current US Ambassador to Russia) and Mary Kaye Huntsman (an activist and founder of Bag of Hope and Power in You)
• Abby attended four high schools as she lived in several countries, including Taiwan, Singapore and Beijing
• She is best recognized for working as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel, and currently works as the co-host of the program “Fox & Friends Weekend”
• Abby has an estimated net worth of over $2 million, is married to Jeffrey Bruce Livingston and has a daughter named Isabel Grace Livingston
|Date Of Birth||May 1, 1986|
|Spouse||Jeffrey Bruce Livingston|
|Fact||Grew up in Utah but spent many years living in China.|
Who is Abby Huntsman? Where is she today?
Abigail Haight Huntsman was born on the 1st May 1986, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA, and is a journalist and television personality, who is best recognized for working as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel. She currently works as the co-host of the program “Fox & Friends Weekend”.
Almost that time! Come wake up with us all weekend @foxandfriends 6-10am ET ☕️??☕️??☕️ pic.twitter.com/wuSnDTwsXR
— Abby Huntsman (@HuntsmanAbby) July 6, 2018
Early Life, Family, Siblings and Education
Abby was raised alongside her six siblings in Salt Lake City, Utah by her father, Jon Huntsman, Jr., who is known as a politician and the current US Ambassador to Russia, and her mother, Mary Kaye Huntsman, a well-known activist and founder of Bag of Hope and Power in You. Abby also spent part of her childhood in China, as her father served as the US Ambassador to China. She is the granddaughter of Jon Huntsman, Sr., who founded Huntsman Corporation. Abby has six siblings – four sisters, Asha Bharati Huntsman, adopted from India, Gracie Mei Huntsman, adopted from China, comedian Liddy Huntsman, concert pianist Mary Anne Huntsman and two brothers, William Huntsman and Jon Huntsman, Jr., both of whom are currently serving in the U.S. Navy.
Regarding her education, Abby attended four d high schools as she lived in several countries, including Taiwan, Singapore and Beijing. While in high school, she played tennis and won the state tennis championship two times. Upon matriculation, she enrolled in the University of Pennsylvania, from which she graduated with a degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) in 2008.
Posted by Abby Huntsman on Tuesday, July 24, 2012
At the age of 16, Abby spent some time working behind the scenes of the program “Good Morning America”, actually a job she didn’t like at all. However, while in college, she served as an intern for Diane Sawyer, after which she changed her mind and decided to pursue a career as a television personality. Thus, her professional career started during her father’s presidential campaign in 2012, when she began working as a political commentator for “Good Morning America”, “ABC News” and “Piers Morgan Tonight”, which marked the beginning of an increase of her net worth as well as her popularity. During the same year, she started hosting the Huffington Post’s program “Huffpost Live”, after which she was hired to host “The Cycle”, which lasted from 2013 to 2015. In the meantime, she also appeared in the program entitled “Politics Nation With Al Sharpton” (2013-2015) and on the MSNBC channel as a host.
Fox News Channel
After gainning enough skill and experience, in 2015 Abby joined the Fox News Channel in the position of a general assignment reporter. During the following year, she was hired as the co-host of the programs “Fox & Friends” and ““Fox & Friends Weekend”, as well as the guest co-host of another program entitled “America’s Newsroom”.
Abby started working as the guest co-host of the program “Outnumbered” in 2017. Most recently, she announced that she will leave the Fox News Channel to host the ABC’s program “The View”.
Abby Huntsman Net Worth
Over $2 million.
Posted by Abby Huntsman on Sunday, May 17, 2015
Abby Hutsman has been married to business analyst Jeffrey Bruce Livingston since August of 2010, when the couple tied the knot at their wedding ceremony held in the Washington National Cathedral. Abby gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Isabel Grace Livingston, in November of 2017. The family’s current residence is in New York City.
Appearance and Vital Statistics
- Long dark brown hair
- Dark brown eyes
- Height of 5ft 8ins (1.73m)
- Weight is ~(58kgs)
- Vital statistics are 35-25-36
|Full Name||Abby Huntsman|
|Date Of Birth||May 1, 1986|
|Profession||Journalist, Television producer, Television presenter, Commentator|
|Education||University of Pennsylvania|
|Spouse||Jeffrey Bruce Livingston|
|Parents||Jon Huntsman Jr., Mary Kaye Huntsman|
|Siblings||Mary Anne Huntsman, Gracie Mei Huntsman, Elizabeth Huntsman, William Huntsman, Asha Bharati Huntsman, Jon Huntsman III, Liddy Huntsmann|
|TV Shows||The Cycle, Fox & Friends|
|1||Sister of Mary Anne Huntsman, Will Huntsman, Gracie Mei Huntsman, Asha Bharati Huntsman, Liddy Huntsman and Jon Huntsman Jr.|
|2||Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2008, with a degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE).|
|3||Grew up in Utah but spent many years living in China.|
|4||Daughter of Jon Huntsman and Mary Kaye Huntsman.|
|The Cycle||2015||TV Series||Co-Herself – Host|
|Politics Nation with Al Sharpton||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself|
|Weekend Today||2015||TV Series||Herself – MSNBC Correspondent / Herself – Guest|
|The Rundown||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Alpha House||2014||TV Series||Herself|
|The View||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest Co-Hostess|
|The Cycle||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself – Co-Host / Herself, Co-host|
|Piers Morgan Tonight||2012-2013||TV Series||Herself|
|Real Time with Bill Maher||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest|
|Huffpost Live||2012-2013||TV Series||Herself – Host|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’