AvaMax is injured after being hit on stage by a fan.
The 29-year-old ‘Sweet But Psycho’ superstar was performing in front of her On tour (finally) stop by the Fonda Theater in Los Angeles on Tuesday night (June 20), when a fan on stage slapped her in the face, scratching her eye as she covered her face and walked off stage. (There is footage of the incident.)
Keep reading to find out more…
“He slapped me so hard he scratched the inside of my eye. He’ll never be back at a show again 😡😡thanks fans for being spectacular tonight in LA!!❤️,” Ava written after the show.
The incident comes just days after fellow pop star Baby Rexha was assaulted by a phone thrown by a fan, who is now facing charges.
We wish AvaMax a speedy recovery.
He slapped me so hard he scratched the inside of my eye. He will never return to a show again 😡😡thanks fans for being spectacular tonight in LA!!❤️
– AVA MAX (@AvaMax) June 21, 2023
Post source: Justjared
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing