About Austin Russell
Austin Russell is a very inspiring and popular American Entrepreneur who is best known for being the founder and CEO of Luminar Technologies, and the majority stakeholder of Forbes, an American business magazine. As of writing, He owned 82% of Forbes.
Austin Russell (Born on March 14, 1995, in Newport Beach, California, USA) is 28 years old with around 6 feet and 4 inches tall in height. As of 2023, Austin’s net worth is roughly $1.6 billion.
Talking about formal education, Austin Russell completed his school-level education by attending St. Margaret’s Episcopal School. Following higher education, he also studied at the Beckman Laser Institute.
Later, He joined Stanford University but just after three months, he dropped out in order to focus on his own company. During his Stanford days, he studied applied physics.
Did You Know?
- Austin Russell’s company, Luminar went public in December 2020.
- At the age of 25 years old, he became the youngest, making him the world’s youngest self-made billionaire.
- At the age of 15 years old, He started his entrepreneurship journey.
- He was born and raised by very inspiring and supportive parents named Michael (father) and Shannon (mother).
- In the year 2013, He won a $100,000 prize from The Thiel Fellowship.
Biography & Wiki Quick Summary
|Net Worth (2023)||Roughly $1.6 billion|
|Age||28 years old (2023)|
|Wife & Children||N/A|
|Educational Qualification||College dropped out|
Read more to learn more
Read the full biography of Shroud (Youtuber & Streamer)
Read the full biography of Nickmercs (Nicholas Kolcheff)
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree