We already knew Sen. Markwayne Mullin (OK-R) doesn’t like reality since he’s an election denier, but during a child custody hearing, the cage veteran just come out and say it.
“No, I don’t want reality,” he said when asked by a colleague if he would allow a witness to answer a question.
The room burst out laughing, as did Twitter.
I don’t know what they were talking about about Jesus, but they teach His story to children in Sunday school. As for Mullin, we mustn’t laugh too much. It does not support any exceptions for abortion, including rape or incest. And even if the mother’s life is in danger.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife