After winning the Best Male Artist in West Africa award at the 2023 Afrimma awards, King Promise once again brought pride to Ghana.
At the Meyerson Symphony Centre in Dallas, Texas in the United States of America, the prizes were presented on Sunday.
King Promise, a “Terminator” hitmaker, took home the Best Male West Africa trophy that evening.
Promise uploaded pictures of the plaque he received as part of his prize.
King Promise has seized control in recent months thanks to the massive success of his song “Terminator.”
In Ghana, Nigeria, and other parts of the world, the song has become popular.
To him, my congratulations.
Ghanaian singer-songwriter Gregory Bortey Newman, better known by his stage name King Promise, is recognised for his highlife and Afrobeats compositions.
In the Accra suburb of Nungua, he was born on August 16, 1995.
The hit songs Oh Yeah, Selfish, Tokyo, Sisa, CCTV, Commando, and Abena were all released by King Promise. Additionally, he has worked with musicians including Sarkodie, Wizkid, R2Bees, Mr. Eazi, and M.anifest.
The artist received his bachelor’s degree in business administration (marketing) from Central University in Ghana in 2017. Additionally, he has an MBA from the Regent University College of Science and Technology in Accra in international business.
View the post below.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing