Ashton Kutcher told Esquire that he legitimately had no idea he was in the presence of pop royalty when they attended the same karaoke party. At one point, Styles got on stage to sing an ABBA song. Kutcher didn’t reveal what song it was, but he did say that he was super impressed by the “Watermelon Sugar” star’s rendition. After Styles got done with his song, Kutcher said that he and his wife Mila Kunis said to him, “Man, I got to tell you something, you’re a ringer. You’re like a karaoke ringer. You’re really good.”
It sounds like Styles took it in stride and was super polite, never correcting Kutcher about the fact that he’s actually a professional singer. “He goes, ‘Thanks, man, thank you. I really appreciate that,’” Kutcher recalled. Classy move by Styles. Kutcher was so impressed by Styles’ singing that he kept talking about it at the party, and that’s when someone finally clued him into who Styles was.
Post source: The List
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing