Ashley Olsen is a former actress, fashion designer, and businesswoman who is in the media limelight after appearing as Michelle Tanner with her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen in the sitcom, Full House. Her famous movies are Passport to Paris, Our Lips Are Sealed, Winning London, and Holiday in the Sun.
Being a founder of the project, The Row, she is dedicated to provide a quality T-shirt, a pair of cotton sateen leggings, and a cashmere wool tank dress. She got the opportunity to appear as the face of the upscale fashion line Badgley Mischka in 2006.
Early Life of Ashley Olsen
Ashley Olsen was born Ashley Fuller Olsen on June 13, 1986, in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States. She is 37 years old as of 2023. Her sun sign is Gemini and she celebrates her birthday on the 13th of June every year. She is the daughter of Jarnette Olsen (father) and David Olsen (mother). Her father is a real estate agent while her mother is a dancer.
Her siblings are Mary-Kate Olsen, Elizabeth Olsen, and Trent Olsen. She is born as a twin and her twin is Mary Kate, a businesswoman. Elizabeth and Trent are also actors and actresses. Her half-siblings are Courtney Taylor Olsen and Jake Olsen. Her maternal grandparents are Daniel David Jones and Mary Rose Fuller.
She holds American citizenship and belongs to a Norwegian, English, German, Italian, and French ethnic background. Ashley has a belief in Episcopalian. She graduated from Campbell Hall School in 2004. Ashley joined New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
Ashley Olsen’s Husband
She is married to Louis Eisner, an artist. They met with the help of mutual friends in their high school and started dating in 2017. They made their relationship official by attending the Hammer Museum’s Gala in the Garden in Los Angeles in October 2017. In May 2022, Ashley made her engagement official by wearing a gold ring on her left ring finger.
They secretly tied the wedding knot in a ceremony held at a home in Bel-Air, California on December 28, 2023. Previously, she was engaged to Justin Bartha, an actor on 7th November 2010. They met via a mutual friend. They dated in May 2008 but broke up in March 2011.
Her Past Relationships
From 2001 to May 2004, she was in a relationship with a film producer, Matt Kaplan. In 2005, she was also rumored with an actor Jared Leto. She also dated Scott Sartiano, a Restaurateur. They dated each other from 2004 to 2005. From September 2005 to January 2007, she had an affair with Greg Chait, a businessman.
She dated Dax Shepard, an actor. Dax revealed that they dated each other in the past via the Armchair Expect podcast in March 2022. She dated a cyclist, Lance Armstrong in 2007. They met at Rose Bar in Gramercy Park Hotel in October 2007. She also dated the CEO of luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples, David Schulte from September 2013 to January 2014.
Ashley was rumored with Johnny Depp in 2012. She dated a director, Bennett Miller even though they had an age difference of 20 years. Ashley was also romantically linked with George Condo, a visual artist in August 2016. They had an age difference of 29 years. She dated Richard Sachs, an art dealer in October 2016. They even went to St. Barts for vacation and a breakup in December 2016.
Ashley Olsen Gives Birth To Her First Child
Ashley and Louis gave birth to their first child, Otto Eisner in 2023. She hide her pregnancy from the media and finally announced it in August 2023.
Ashley Olsen’s Net Worth & Other Assets
Olsen has an estimated net worth of around $500 million with her twin as of 2023. This is the outcome of her professional career. Ashley also earns $40 million as a salary with her twin sister. She received $80,000 per episode for her role in Full House. She has endorsements of brands like Badgley Mischka, Got Milk, and Real Fashion for real girls.
Ashley owns cars like Toyota Prius, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Porsche 911 Carrera cabriolet, and Mercedes G-wagon. She is living in her house in New York City. Ashley paid $7.3 million for the house which covers the area of 3,000-square-foot.
Her Diagnosis of Lyme Disease
Ashley suffered from Lyme disease which she found out in last stage. This diseased is contracted with the help of tick bites and her condition was very worst. This made her to have a haggard and dishevelled appearance followed by moody behaviour. She was diagnosed just after Avril Lavigne revealed the same illness.
Professional Career of Ashley Olsen
- Ashley made her tv debut when she was only nine months old as Michelle Tanner in the sitcom, Full House.
- In 1992, she played in the movie, To Grandmother’s House We Go and Double, Double, Toil and Trouble in 1993.
- Then, she appeared in movies like How the West Was Fun, It Takes Two, Billboard Dad, and Two of a Kind.
- She released a beauty line with her twin sister, Mary-Kate, and Ashley: Real Fashion for Real Girls.
- In 2005, she launched her clothing line The Row to create a perfect T-shirt.
- She collaborated with TOMS Shoes and has been designing footwear for children since 2011.
Movies & TV Shows
She played in movies like To Grandmother’s House We Go, Double, Double, Toil and Trouble, How the West Was Fun, Switching Goals, New York Minute, and many more. Her hit tv shows are Full House, Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, Double, Double, Toil and Trouble, The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley, You’re Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley’s, etc.
She writes books like New Adventures, Influence, Sleepover Party, Birthday Party, Getting There, You’re Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley’s Christmas Party, New Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley #37: The Case of the Tattooed Cat, Brother for Sale 50 Cents.
Awards & Nominations
- She has a nomination for the Alliance of Women Film Journalists, Daytime Emmy Awards, Golden Raspberry Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and Young Artist Awards.
- In 2002, she received the nomination for the Daytime Emmy Award as Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series for, So Little Time.
- She won The Wall Street Journal as Innovator of the Year: Fashion in 2012.
- In 2005, she won Accessories Council Excellence Award for ACE Award.
FAQs of Ashley Olsen
How tall is Ashley Olsen?
Ashley stands at the height of 5 feet 1 inches and his body weight is 55 kg. Her body measurement includes 34-25-35 Inches. Ashley has an alluring pair of blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair. Her shoe size is 8(US) and her dress size is 4(US).
Why did Ashley Olsen file a case against National Enquirer?
Ashley filed a case against National Enquirer because they made her part of a drug scandal in February 2005. The National Enquirer team eventually apologized to her officially.
Did the Olsen twins lose their teeth at the same time?
No, Olsen twins didn’t lose their teeth at the same time. This made them put fake teeth for appearing in movies.
Is Ashley Olsen a Philanthropist?
Yes, Ashley is a philanthropist. She is helping foundations and organizations like Toy Mountain Campaign, Screen Actors Guild Foundation, and The Art of Elysium.
Did Ashley Olsen retire?
Yes, Ashley retired. She announced that she won’t return to acting in 2009.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’