Annie Werschingan American actress, was known for her roles as “Renee Walker” in “24” (2009-2010), Julia Brasher in “Bosch” (2014-2021) and Emma Whitmore in “Timeless” (2017-2018). She made her first TV show appearance in the adventure series “Star Trek: Enterprise” episode Oasis as Liana in 2002. Annie was also famous for her appearance in “The Vampire Diaries(2015-2016) as Lily Salvatore, and “Bruce Almighty” (2003) as a woman at a party. Besides her acting work, the actress also provided voice and performance-capture for ‘Tess’ in the video game “The Last of Us” as well as for ‘Tassyn’ in the video game “Anthem”. She was cast as Borg Queen in the television series “Star Trek: Picard” in the season 2 which was her last role.Annie died on January 29, 2023, at the age of 45.
When was Annie Wersching born?
Annie Wersching was born on March 28, 1977, in St. Louis, Missouri, United States, to her father, Frank Wersching Jr.and his mother, Sandra Lorraine Drebes. Her mother, who passed away in 2011, owned a flower shop. She was an only child born to her parents. The actress celebrated her 45th birthday on March 28, 2022. She had German and Austrian ancestry on both parents’ side, which clearly indicated that her ethnic race was Mixed. Coming to her nationality, she was American. Anie received her high school diploma from Crossroads College Preparatory School in St. Louis where she graduated in 1995. After that, she went to Millikin University where she graduated with a degree in musical theater in 1999. She competed in Irish dancing and was part of the St. Louis Celtic Stepdancers dance group during her youth.
What did Annie Wersching star in?
- At first, Annie’s guest appeared on the show “Star Trek: Enterprise”. After which she continued to play roles in shows such as “Charmed”, “Killer Instinct”, “Supernatural” and “Cold Case”.
- She starred as Amelia Joffe on the ABC soap opera “General Hospital (March-November 2007). Annie has also worked at theaters such as Victory Gardens, Marriott Lincolnshire and the Utah Shakespearean Festival.
- Annie then appeared in two seasons (seventh and eighth) of the television series “24” as Renee Walker. Then she starred in various shows, including “CSI”, “NCIS”, “Rizzoli & Isles”, “Hawaii Five-0”, “Body of Proof”, “Dallas”, “Revolution”, “Castle”, ” Blue Bloods”, “The Vampire Diaries” and “Touch”.
- Similarly, she voiced the character for the PlayStation 3 exclusive “The Last of Us” in December 2012. After a few years, she was a series regular for the first season of the Amazon Prime crime show “Bosch”.
- Her last role in the entertainment industry was in the 2022 series “Star Trek: Picard” where she played the role of “Borg Queen” in its second season.
Who is Annie Wersching’s husband?
Annie Wersching is a married woman. She exchanged wedding vows with her husband, Stephen Full in September 2009 at their home in Los Angeles. Just like her, Stephen is also in the entertainment industry and has had several roles over the years. Together they were the proud parents of two boys – Freddie Wersching Full (born August 8, 2010) and Ozzie Wersching Full (born August 4, 2013). They later welcomed another son, Archie.
There is even a GoFundMe created to help toFundMe raise $250,000. The message on it reads: “Annie was diagnosed with cancer in the summer of 2020. She is a private person by nature, and the diagnosis has made her even more so. She wanted to protect her boys. She wanted to get better so she could continue to work. And honestly, she just didn’t really want to talk about it. She wanted to live her life, on her terms, and be with her family.”
Annie and Stephen remained together until his death in January 2023.
Who is Stephen Full?
Stephen Full is an American actor and actor who is well known for his voice role as Stan on the Disney Channel show “dog with a blog“, and his acting role as Ash in “I am in the group“, which aired on Disney Channel’s sister network, Disney XD. He even starred in NBC’s “Las Vegas” for two episodes and Disney Channel’s “Hannah Montana.” movies and some of them are A False Prophet, A Finish Line and more.
Annie Wersching, known for her roles in ’24’ and ‘Vampire Diaries’, dies at 45
Annie Wersching’s untimely death shocked her followers and loved ones. She died in Los Angeles on January 29, 2023. She dies at 45. Previously, she was diagnosed with unspecified cancer in the summer (June-July) of 2020, although she kept it private and continued acting thereafter. His cause of death is a two-year battle with cancer.
Wersching’s husband, Stephen Full, confirmed the news in a statement to CNN, saying, “There is a cavernous hole in the souls of this family today. But they left us with the tools to fill it. She found wonder in the simplest moment. She didn’t need music to dance. She taught us not to wait for adventure to find you. Go find her. She’s everywhere. And we love her. we’ll find”.
Jon Cassar, the executive producer and director of 24 paid tribute to the actress saying, “My heart is broken into more pieces than I can count. Annie came into my world with an open heart and an infectious smile. . Wielding such talent, she took my breath away.” He added “Annie has become more than a co-worker, she has become a true friend to me, my family and all of the cast and crew members who worked with her. She will be truly missed by them as well as ‘to the fans she always found time to interact with. . Annie, you will be missed, you left your mark, and we are better off for it.”
Neil Druckmann, Creative Director of ‘The Last of Us’, also tweeted – “Just heard my dear friend Annie Wersching passed away. We just lost a beautiful artist and human being. My heart is broken. Thoughts are with her loved ones.”
Wersching is survived by her husband, Stephen Full, and three sons.
What Was Annie Wesching’s Net Worth?
Annie Wesching was a very talented actress who worked in the entertainment industry for over two decades and is widely known for her role as Renee Walker in the television series “24”. She had appeared in several movies and TV series during her life, which helped her amass a net worth of $5 million at the time of his death. Her acting career was her main source of wealth and she led a lavish life. Moreover, she was also earning a decent sum from her sponsorship work as she worked for brands such as Noon By Noor, USO and Dress For Success. According to online reports, the actress was earning an annual income of $800,000 from her professional career.
How tall was Annie Wesching?
The beautiful actress, Annie Wesching, stood tall at the height of 5ft 7in or 170cm or 1.7m. She had a well maintained slim body weight which is 58 kg or 128 lbs. Her hair color was naturally light brown while she often used to dye her hair “dark brown”, “red” or “blond”. She had a pair of blue-green colored eyes. She had a freckled face with a pointed chin.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree