Ann Lesley Smith is a multi-talented American journalist who has had a diverse career in modeling, radio hosting and Christian ministry. In 2023, it was reported that Smith got engaged to Rupert Murdoch, an Australian-American media magnate who is the founder and executive chairman of News Corp, a global media conglomerate. This came after Smith’s previous marriage to Chester Smith, who died in 2008. The engagement attracted media attention, with many speculating about the couple’s future plans and the potential impact on the media industry. Despite the public interest, Smith and Murdoch have remained relatively private about their relationship and have not released further details about their engagement.
Smith began her career as a dental hygienist and has also been a model and singer. After starting her career as a model, she later hosted her own radio show called KFIV Ann Lesley Live. She also worked as a Christian minister for the Manteca Police Department and the Marin County Sheriff’s Office. However, Smith eventually returned to her roots in journalism and has since established herself as a respected journalist.
When was Ann Lesley Smith born?
Ann Lesley Smith was born on July 30, 1956 in San Francisco, California, United States. She holds American nationality and belongs to the ethnicity of American-White. Not much is known about his parents and siblings. She had a happy childhood filled with love and support from her parents. Leo is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christian religion.
As a bright student in school, Smith always got an A+. After completing her studies in 1974, she enrolled in Idaho State University pursue a career as a dental hygienist. However, she then decided to move into modeling, radio journalism and music.
How was Ann Lesley Smith’s career?
- Ann Lesley Smith’s career has been diverse, beginning as a dental hygienist after graduating from college. However, she pursued other passions, such as modeling, radio journalism, and songwriting in San Francisco.
- She even hosted her own radio show called “Ann Lesley Live” on KFIV.
- Smith’s calling led her to work as a Christian minister, performing prison chaplaincy for the Manteca Police Department and the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
- Later, she returned to journalism and became a member of Rupert Murdoch’s press group.
- In addition to her career in journalism, Smith is also the founder of the non-profit organization Angels All Over. This organization offers support to people experiencing homelessness, and his work with the organization has won praise from many people.
- Smith’s passion for giving back to his community is evident in his involvement with this organization and his overall desire to have a positive impact in the world.
Who is Ann Lesley Smith’s husband?
Ann Lesley Smith was a married and divorced woman, but she is currently engaged. In March 2023, Smith got engaged to Australian-American business magnate and billionaire Rupert Murdoch in New York. The couple met at his basement in Bel Air, California. They plan to get married in the summer of 2023. Ann Lesley Smith and her fiancé, Rupert Murdoch, are currently enjoying their relationship. She currently resides on her Northern California ranch, which has a commercial vineyard and olive production.
All about Rupert Murdoch
At 28, Ann Lesley Smith first married her husband, John B. Huntington, lawyer and philanthropist to the Huntington railroad family. However, their marriage ended in divorce. Later she married an American musician, radio and television host Chester Smith who became Ann’s second husband. The couple also released an album titled Captured by Love in 2005. Chester Smith died in 2008, leaving Ann Lesley Smith a widow.
What is Ann Lesley Smith’s net worth?
Ann Lesley Smith, journalist and former prison chaplain, has an estimated net worth of around $10 million in March 2023. She has worked in a variety of fields including modeling, singing, and songwriting, and has also hosted a radio show. Although she briefly worked as a Christian minister for the Manteca Police Department and the Marin County Sheriff’s Office, her main source of income is her career in journalism. She is known for her philanthropic work, having founded the non-profit organization Angels All Over which supports homeless people.
In contrast, Ann Lesley Smith’s fiancé, Rupert Murdoch, is a billionaire with a net worth of $17.5 billion as of 2023. He is a media mogul who has built a media empire, owning numerous newspapers and television networks around the world. Despite the big difference in net worth, the couple seem to be enjoying their life together.
How tall is Ann Lesley Smith?
Ann Lesley Smith is a beautiful woman with a standing height of 5 feet 6.5 inches or 1.69 meters which is an average height for a woman. She maintains a healthy weight of 57 kg or 125.6 lbs which complements her toned body. Ann’s sparkling brown eyes and blonde hair color make her look stunning. She has a charming smile and a beaming face which adds to her beauty and elegance.
Smith takes good care of her health by eating a balanced diet and staying active. Her healthy lifestyle and positive attitude towards life reflect her looks. Fans admire her for her beauty and grace, and she continues to inspire them with her work and personal life. She has a healthy body as of now.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree