Where was Mauricio Garcia’s social media profile?
Odnoklassniki (OK), the second largest Russian-language social networking site. You can find it at the following link, but you need to create a (free) account to see most of the profile information: https://ok.ru/profile/574887694166
How was this profile found?
The initial public disclosure of this OK account came from a May 8 New York Times article, in which the OK profile is mentioned.
It’s unclear how investigators quoted by the NY Times learned of this account, but it’s likely that they searched Garcia’s home computer or phone and found this account.
Finding the account mentioned by the NY Times is quite easy via OK’s search interface. Starting with Garcia’s date of birth – October 24, 1989 – we can simply search for every male living in America who was born on that day. The third result of only 62 people is an account with a Hitler smiley.
Why would he have an account on a dying Russian social network?
We know Garica had YouTube and Facebook accounts from her OK posts, but they were frequently suspended. He didn’t have any friends on his OK account and wasn’t in any groups. It seems most likely that he was using this account as a sort of personal diary where he would not be subject to any content moderation. If he posted most of the content of this account – swastikas, threats of violence, etc. – on the major Western social networks, it would be deleted fairly quickly.
Garcia also posted countless photographs from her handwritten diary on her OK page.
How do we know that this is the profile of Mauricio Garcia?
Even a small amount of digging into this profile reveals it to be Mauricio Garcia. Apart from contextual clues – like a farewell manifesto posted just before the May 6 shooting – he also posts numerous photographs of identity documents. For example, he posted:
– A speeding ticket in his name.
– A childhood ID showing his birthday which matches the shooter’s from Allen, TX.
– A boarding pass in his name, from a trip between Detroit and Dallas.
We can also match Mauricio Garcia from the OK profile to the photo of dead Mauricio Garcia at the mall in Allen, TX. On the dead shooter’s left hand is a tattoo of a Dallas, TX city logo.
This same tattoo can be seen in numerous photographs and videos on Garcia’s OK profile, including a lengthy apartment viewing video from April 15, 2023 and a nearly hour-long video of him on a shooting range.
And the guy with the neck tattoo?
He’s just a random guy with the same name. It has nothing to do with the shooting. Police noted that the shooter was 33 (born in 1989) and that Mauricio Garcia with the neck tattoo is a few years older (born in 1986).
If you saw a photo ID, it’s not the shooter from Allen, TX, as police noted he had no criminal record.
Did he post the shooting on his profile?
On April 15, three weeks before the shooting, Garica posted photographs of the eventual site of his mass shooting. He also posted an image showing peak customer times at the mall and a Google Map screenshot of the location.
On April 21, Garcia posted a photo of a vest with the RWDS (Right-Wing Death Squad) patch he wore while filming.
At 7:10 a.m. (Central/USA) on May 6, 2023, just hours before filming, Garcia released something resembling a manifesto or final message. It’s filled with quotes from TV shows, music, video games, and movies, ending with a quote from the movie South Park. You can read it here.
Did he have Nazi tattoos?
A month before the Allen, TX mall shooting, Garica wrote and later posted photos of her new tattoos — an SS sign on her right arm and a giant swastika on her left breast. The SS tattoo was $60 and the swastika $80.
What other tattoos did he have?
His tattoos include:
- Texas on his right shoulder. This can be seen in the image above showing the SS tattoo.
- Dallas Fort Worth, with a Longhorn logo, on its left side. The “D” above this tattoo is barely visible in the swastika tattoo image above.
- 10/6 on his left shoulder, a reference to the Mad Hatter of Alice in Wonderland. The “1” from the tattoo can be seen in the swastika tattoo above, on his left shoulder.
- “Panther”, which is a reference to Fort Worth, TX.
- Deus Vult on the wrists
- A Punisher logo on his right arm
Is there any data showing that the mall shooter Allen was part of the cartel or a gang?
Were his Nazi photos actually taken on Reddit?
Garcia took an assortment of photographs showing various people dressed in Nazi gear from outside sources and reposted them, with the caption “My kind of people.” He never tried to represent them as pictures he took himself or of himself. However, his swastika tattoo photographs are of himself.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth