Rumors have swirled around Justin Trudeau and whether or not he has cheated on his wife. During an interview with CBC, the Prime Minister described his relationship with his Sophie Gregoire Trudeau. “Our marriage isn’t perfect, and we have had difficult ups and downs, yet Sophie remains my best friend, my partner, my love. We are honest with each other, even when it hurts.”
The outlet then asked Justin if his comment was a code for extramarital affairs, to which he responded with a decisive “No,” followed by a further explanation. “This is a conversation about the kinds of challenges that any real marriage goes through. Tremendous ups and downs, but as I say, we are deeply in love and committed to each other, and we continue to be.”
One such rumored affair has involved Canada’s Foreign Affairs Minister Mélanie Joly, whom Justin has worked closely with over the years. Though Joly has reportedly denied anything has ever occurred between the two of them, suspicions over their relationship continue to swirl, with people citing pictures of the two looking close. Rumors were also reactivated after Justin reorganized his cabinet in late July, dismissing multiple ministers and rearranging others but leaving Joly untouched.
Post source: The List
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing