DENVER – A Missing Indigenous Person Alert has been issued for a woman last seen in Adams County Monday.
Eleanor Maldonado, 56, was last seen at around noon at an unspecified location of Adams County, according to a bulletin from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
She suffers from a cognitive disorder that affects her memory, according to the alert.
Maldonado has white hair and brown eyes and weighs 140 pounds. She is 5 feet, 4 inches tall. The woman was last seen wearing a black tank top, black shorts and black tennis shoes.
Anyone with information as to her whereabouts is asked to call 911 or contact the Adams County Sheriff’s Office at (303) 288-1535.
Denver 7+ Colorado News Latest Headlines | August 31, 11am
The Follow Up
What do you want Denver7 to follow up on? Is there a story, topic or issue you want us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing