• Jenna Ortega was born in 2002 and is best known for her work in Disney Channel projects.
• She has a net worth of $2 million, earned through her successful acting career.
• She is known for her roles in “Elena of Avalor”, “Stuck in the Middle”, and “Jane the Virgin”.
• She has been linked romantically to Jacob Sartorius and Isaak Presley.
• She is the main voice role of Princess Isabel in “Elena of Avalor” which has been nominated for multiple awards.
Who Is Jenna Ortega?
Jenna Ortega was born on 27 September 2002, in Coachella Valley, California USA, and at 15 years of age is best known for her work in various Disney Channel projects. She played Princess Isabel in the animated television series “Elena of Avalor”, had a part in “Stuck in the Middle”, and has also appeared in other television shows such as “Jane the Virgin”.
Ortega’s wealth and assets
How rich is Jenna Ortega? As of early-2018, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $2 million, mostly earned through a successful career in acting. She’s been active in the industry since 2012 and has appeared in numerous film projects as well. As she continues her career, it is expected that her wealth will also continue to increase.
How did Ortega became famous?
Some of Jenny’s most popular work would come a few years after her television debut. In 2016, she landed the lead role in the Disney television series “Stuck in the Middle”, in which she plays Harley Diaz in the series set in a fictional town in Massachusetts and tells the story of the Diaz Film. In the story, Harley is the middle of seven children, and uses her creativity to deal with living with a large family. The series has been running for a total of three seasons with episodes ranging from 17 to 20 in a season, and has been nominated several times during the Kids’ Choice Awards in Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. Another, project Jenny has been known for is as the main voice role of Princess Isabel in “Elena of Avalor”, an adventure series which focuses on the teen princess, Elena who saves Avalor from an evil sorceress and must now learn to rule the magical kingdom, following the guidance of her family with guidance and support from her young sister Isabel and her friends. The series has been running for two seasons now with the first season airing for a total of 25 episodes, and has also been nominated for several awards including an Annie, NAACP Image, and a Writers Guild of America Award. Disney Studios Home Entertainment has also released collections of the series usually containing around five episodes compiled into one. Jenny also reprised her role in the musical fantasy adventure film entitled “Elena and the Secret of Avalor”, which is a crossover between “Elena of Avalor” and “Sofia the First”.
Ortega continues to be a part of the two shows, and has also made a guest appearance in “Bizaardvark”, the television series which focuses on two friends who find a career making comedy videos on the internet, which leads them to be accepted into Vuuugle studios where they make their videos and share their space with other video creators.
Rumors and Controversy
Jenny then started a lot of rumors online after posting several photos on Instagram featuring social media and music personality Jacob Sartorius. They posted several pictures showing themselves together but the rumors were later shot down as just that – it turned out that Jenny was working with Jacob in a new music video entitled “Chapstick”, which was released just a few days after the Instagram posts. Jacob did mention that Jenny was his celebrity crush, but nothing developed after the creation of their video. He was later linked to actress Millie Bobby Brown. Jenny has also been linked to her “Stuck in the Middle” co-star Isaak Presley whom she is very close with – the two even posted a photo of themselves sharing a milkshake and fans have been linking them ever since.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’