Content creators on TikTok are understandably angry at the app’s proposed ban. They can earn a lot of money using the app. One such person is Politics Girl. Yes, she shares her stuff on multiple platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, but her primary focus is TikTok.
Politics Girl believes the main culprit for this turn of events is Meta trying to take out a competitor in the form of TikTok. That may be true, but I can’t help but think there’s a whole lot more to it. Don’t forget that the right is becoming more and more fascist and wants to control as much information as possible. They don’t care about Twitter because A Long Muskrat is as evil and as stupid as they are. And the right has a pretty good hold on Meta as well. But they can’t control TikTok, and users of this app have proven quite successful in repeatedly making TFG look like the monkey ass it is.
Just like they do with books and school programs, I think it’s just another effort to control the message and if they can’t control it, they cancel it. Not only that, but all these old white dudes can’t keep up with a beat, let alone follow a dance trend.
Open the thread below…
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree