Politics Girl has a special request for Mother’s Day, which is for everyone to give the gift of action. She points out that more than 400 children in this country have already lost their lives this year. She teams up with an advocacy group, #phonecallsnotflowers and urges people to call their representatives and urge them to pass a bipartisan bill that would require background checks before gun sales. After all, what better gift than to let a mother celebrate with her children next year and every year?
And a happy Mother’s Day to all single moms, grandmothers, aunts and dads. And yes, even those moms whose children have fur, feathers or fins.
Open the thread below…
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth