Stevens was corresponding with an undercover police officer through a social networking app. Stevens was a former coach, manager and assistant manager in numerous districts in Texas. He thought he was talking to a 15-year-old girl.
According to Harris County Constable Alan Rosen, Stevens requested nude photos and film in exchange for sending the investigator pictures of his soldiers.
Rosen said many of Stevens’ images appear to have been taken in his workspace.
Prior to his arrest, Stevens intended to travel to Houston and have sex with the person he believed to be a 15-year-old girl.
On June 2, Stevens appeared in court for the first time. While he was asking for $10,000 bond, his attorney was given $100,000 bond.
Along with being subject to random drug testing, having travel restrictions, and prohibiting contact with anyone under the age of 17, he must also comply with several other requirements.
Itasca ISD said on social media that a detective from the Harris County Sheriff’s Department called them and informed them that Stevens had been arrested.
Rosen advised parents to prioritize tracking their children’s internet activities. This undercover operation has shown that there are dangerous predators that care for our young people and can do them great harm.
The board will meet to discuss the situation and decide on the best course of action, according to Itasca ISD.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’