A 51-year-old cabbage vendor died after a trailer truck carrying second-hand clothes rammed pedestrians around Dr Mensah Market near Kejetia in the Kumasi metropolis of the Ashanti region.
The truck failed to brake and also wrecked a taxi that was parked on the side of the road before hitting the woman selling on the side of the road.
Lifeless, the deceased, identified as Akua Serwaa, was mutilated by the truck after the serious accident.
The truck registered GT 7452-11 lost control and hit traders peddling in the area.
The deceased is believed to be a resident of Antoa in Kwabre East district who normally sold cabbage at Dr Mensah market for a living.
The corpse of the deceased was deposited at Okomfo Anokye University Hospital
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree