Emergency services quickly transported a one-year-old to hospital following an incident in which authorities said the toddler was accidentally shot by a preschool sibling.
The incident happened around 4 p.m. Tuesday in the 17100 block of Sunshine Street in northeast Harris County, authorities reported.
According to Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, a child about 4 years old discovered an unsecured gun at home and accidentally shot a 1-year-old.
The injured child was taken to hospital and Sheriff Gonzalez said the injury does not appear to be life threatening.
Investigators are on their way to the scene to gather additional details.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth