A 39-year-old individual named Kaisha Simmons Birch has been apprehended by NCPD detectives for her involvement in a deadly shooting incident outside the Bloom Room restaurant on Dorchester Road that took place on July 28.
The victim, Maya Jennifer Simmons, was discovered in the parking lot and later succumbed to her injuries at a hospital.
Following investigations, Birch was identified as a suspect in the shooting.
Kionta Parks wanted for the shootin…
Presently, Birch has surrendered herself to our agency’s Intelligence Led Policing Unit.
She is facing charges of Manslaughter and Possession of a Deadly Weapon During a Violent Crime.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing