JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Three members of a family died Thursday night after their car was T-boned by an F250 truck that witnesses told police had been heading the wrong way before slamming into the car at an Arlington intersection.
According to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, the family was headed west on Merrill Road in a small, 4-door coupe around 9:40 p.m., and witnesses said the F250 was driving south in the northbound lanes of Hartsfield Road, which ends at the intersection with Merrill Road.
Police said the truck T-boned the passenger’s side of the coupe in the intersection, forcing both vehicles off the road into the woodline south of Merrill Road.
Two of the passengers in the coupe died at the scene and another died at the hospital. Police did not release the ages or genders of anyone involved in the crash.
The driver of the coupe was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police said the driver of the truck survived the crash but did not indicate if they were injured.
JSO said detectives are investigating the possibility of impairment.
Copyright 2023 by WJXT News4JAX – All rights reserved.
Post source: News 4jax
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife