Sizes available: XS-L
There are a lot of expensive dresses with pockets (more than you might think), but it’s Brochu Walker’s Havana mini dress that’s worth every penny. First of all, it’s adorable, sewn in a casual tiered design, spacious, airy and fun. Of course, it has pockets, as well as a button-up design that you can open or close as you please, puff sleeves and a chic collar. Considering its high-quality design, luxurious feel, and versatile style, we think it’s worth every penny.
Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’